Troopers/Madison Preview LIVE Discussion

I am chromecasting with out any issues.... so far

Are you a subscriber? I'm just here for the free fun :D

This is a dress rehearsal for me for whether or not I decide to pay for the package, so that is why I'm asking questions about audio quality. I'm thankful this is free, but...

What kind of audio are you all gettin'? I'm only getting stereo.

It is stereo only tonight. I doubt they'd roll out the extra stuff for a two corps test run. And honestly, surround recording is not that impressive for drum corps, as it's a directional audio source. Stereo mixes almost always end up far better. Use the pseudo-surround setting on your receiver if you want to get that effect.

Doesn't show up in my list on the app :/ as long as nobody talks my recording should be fine. I mean whattt

Check your computer's audio sttings to make sure the sound output is what you want it to be. Also, unplug your headphone jack, as that will usually override any audio settings.

Sounds like Madison has taken the "Gotta Dance" routine from the end of Singin in the Rain as a framework for their show.

Boerma can't remember what "well known" musical "Good Morning" came from. It's originally from Babes in Arms (1939), which starred Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney, but it was reprised with equal prominence in Singin' in the Rain, where it was sung by Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds.

Reynolds is still alive. Madison should try to get her to see their show.

I actually like to hear about the way they approached their show.

• Like 1

I really appreciate this but- how much time do they think everybody has? Sometimes lesser = better

#wewatchedcrown2007alot