2015 Rankings (by most recent score)

Yeah much as I have always liked Govies, seeing who gets the last spot in Class A will be the most interesting thing for me Saturday.

Can think of reasons to be happy for any of the corps that make it.

LOL can't wait to see the Prelims schedule as will be watching at home and my dad will be coming over for lunch. Can just picture taking a bite of food in the kitchen and hearing over the cranked TV "...we have scores.." and running from the table to hear better. Yeah dad, your son is pushing 60 but still nutz in some regards....

Edit: Oooops see it's 2PM Prelims start, must have been thinking of Alumni 10AM...... but thought it was earlier last year....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

Edit: Oooops, see it's 2PM Prelims start, must have been thinking of Alumni 10AM . . . but thought it was earlier last year.

It was earlier last year. I think that was because DCA had a 50th anniversary banquet Saturday night.

• Like 1

It was earlier last year. I think that was because DCA had a 50th anniversary banquet Saturday night.

Was I & E not on Saturday night also last year, because of the parade on Friday?

don't they usually have HOF activities this weekend?

Had it in the afternoon two years back at Annapolis as we were at that hotel. But can't remember what day it was..... :doh:

• Like 1

After seeing the last four posts on here where we have difficulty remembering what time or what day LAST YEAR something may or may not have happened in Rochester or Annapolis, it amazes me how our memory improves dramatically when we begin a sentence with "BITD........" or "at the '57 AL prelims......"

• Like 2

LOL Joe, started this morning by saying good bye to my wife with.... "I think I left my work badge in the car. If I did see you later.... if not, see you in a minute...."

After seeing the last four posts on here where we have difficulty remembering what time or what day LAST YEAR something may or may not have happened in Rochester or Annapolis, it amazes me how our memory improves dramatically when we begin a sentence with "BITD........" or "at the '57 AL prelims......"

I wasn't there, just going off of what I had read here and heard from my friends in other corps. Don't want to spread any misinformation, so I phrased it as a question instead of a fact. That's my excuse, anyway :cool:

I never forget to remember 8/31/96. Happy Anniversary Westshore!!

• Like 1

Was I & E not on Saturday night also last year, because of the parade on Friday?

You're right, it was.