Infuence of DCPers...

well, it's not hard to find out what happened behind closed doors if you ask the right people or even enough people. 98% of the time whats said isn't worth getting riled up about and doesn't have any nefarious implications that fit your usual conspiracy scenarios.

and truth be told, I know at least 3 people who have debated sitting down and having a beer with you, if for nothing else, entertainments sake

Well, I know at least 10 people that would like to fill out a loan application with you, but they tell me that with your 159,809 DCP posts they might have to wait forever to get their loan processed and approved, and they don't want to entertain that thought they tell me. That said, lots of people want to have a beer with me. So if they are on the fence on this, I might suggest they wait patiently in your loan line till they can make up their mind... lol!)

Edited by BRASSO

(no I'd have to kill you...but I'm not one of them. I never debated it...i'd sit down with him without a thought. i'm not sure he'd stay LOL)

Is that a subtle dig there, Jeff?

Did you mean you without a thought would sit down with him? ..........................or.............................

the one you would sit down with doesn't have a thought, therefore, without a thought???

Show design on this is muddled and needs a re-write. Unfortunately full caption credit can't be awarded at this showing.

Is that a subtle dig there, Jeff?

Did you mean you without a thought would sit down with him? ..........................or.............................

the one you would sit down with doesn't have a thought, therefore, without a thought???

Show design on this is muddled and needs a re-write. Unfortunately full caption credit can't be awarded at this showing.

BRASSO is an awesome person to meet...We've met...

BRASSO is an awesome person to meet...We've met...

Liahona here is awesome too. Our parking lot tailgate crew of around 9 or 10 all agreed he's welcome anytime to join us and shoot the breeze before any show in which we all are in attendance.

Liahona here is awesome too. Our parking lot tailgate crew of around 9 or 10 all agreed he's welcome anytime to join us and shoot the breeze before any show in which we all are in attendance.

Will there be a tailgate meeting before the July 2nd Gala? Arrive at 2PM, get a great parking spot, have a few brews, then head up to the Putnam Club at 4. Should work.

Will there be a tailgate meeting before the July 2nd Gala? Arrive at 2PM, get a great parking spot, have a few brews, then head up to the Putnam Club at 4. Should work.

I'd love to Ghost, but I got other family commitments on the 2nd and so won't be going,... and on the 4th I'll be in Lynn for that DCI show with North Star Alums/ Friends/ Fam. Are you going to be around for Quincy, Ma show 7/30th ?

I'd love to Ghost, but I got other family commitments on the 2nd and so won't be going,... and on the 4th I'll be in Lynn for that DCI show with North Star Alums/ Friends/ Fam. Are you going to be around for Quincy, Ma show 7/30th ?

Come by the Cabs' brass arc on your way into the show and say hi. I'd love to put a face to the name...

Edited by Kamarag

Are you going to be around for Quincy, Ma show 7/30th ?

Yes. I fly in from Vegas on the 30th to begin my volunteer duties through the Sunday after finals. (We better switch to PM/e-mail before we get a "take it too PM" warning.)

I won't be at the gala...couldn't work my schedule around it...