Enjoyable Evening in Evansville...

It's about time someone or something told you. :colgate:

All I want is to see you smile, if it takes a little while. I know that you don't believe that its true. I never meant any harm to you. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow. Don't stop, it'll soon be here, better than before. Yesterday's gone.

• Like 1

I am not sure how much competition there will be 9-12. I think last year's top nine is locking in as this year's top nine (with slight placement shuffling within the group). Madison and Crossmen look pretty solid for 10 and 11. I I expect the battle to be for 12th and I expect Boston to land there. Every year we expect this tight battle for the last few spots in finals and it rarely develops much beyond the 13th place corps. I do not anticipate much suspense this year going into finals week.

You and I probably have different views on what we call "interesting". I was referring to the entire season and not just "suspense going to finals week". We all know things get more settled by then.

Right now, I'm really intrigued going into Friday's show with Blue Stars, Madison, Crossmen, and Boston in the same show. It's not just "who beats who", but what the spreads are between them.

• Like 1

Are the Cavies still using the one chord ending or have they changed to the final chord progression in the source music of OTSOG? That chord prog is just begging to be on the field. Go listen to the source music if you have not had the opportunity. You will then understand.

Edited by Old Corps Guy