Michigan City Match 6/27

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Michigan City, Indiana, and the 2015 Pageant of Drums competition! I am your host, Kevin Gamin, Managing Editor of Drum Corps Planet, and I will be giving you LIVE From the Stands coverage of tonight's competition. In fact, for the first time, I will literally be live FROM the stands, as I am sitting in row 14, seats 20-21, just to the left of the 50. If you see a guy in a Glassmen alumni jacket furiously typing away at a sky blue laptop, that's me. Say hi!

Here's my view for tonight:

1509732_10205126608579757_87436101421085

I'll be back once we're closer to the start of the show. In the meantime, get ready for a great night of drum corps!

• Like 3

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Michigan City, Indiana, and the 2015 Pageant of Drums competition! I am your host, Kevin Gamin, Managing Editor of Drum Corps Planet, and I will be giving you LIVE From the Stands coverage of tonight's competition. In fact, for the first time, I will literally be live FROM the stands, as I am sitting in row 14, seats 20-21, just to the left of the 50. If you see a guy in a Glassmen alumni jacket furiously typing away at a sky blue laptop, that's me. Say hi!

I'll be back once we're closer to the start of the show. In the meantime, get ready for a great night of drum corps!

YES. Some of the best commentary you can find on drum corps. Looking forward to your thoughts.

• Like 2

Always glad when we get Kevin Gamin play by play!

Go Green Machine! C'mon DCI fans! Let's support this amazing group!

Hope they have a great run tonight!

Really digging the show and that brass line is getting better quick!

• Like 1

Tonight's national anthem provided by the Michigan City High School marching band!

11695493_10205126742463104_2079620013977

• Like 1

Go Green Machine! C'mon DCI fans! Let's support this amazing group!

The Supreme Court want us to support all corps because the're all amazing. Now, if the White House is bathed some night in Cavies green, we're all screwed!

• Like 1

Now on the field is Ignition from Indianapolis, Indiana. They are in the SoundSport division.

Ignition has 9 horns and four pit.