4th of July Parade info - All World Class Corps (some Open)

Sunrisers are in Pittsfield Ma, there 163 in the parade out of 164 groups .Saving the best to last

Adding info to the activities of the 4th...

I was looking today to see when the Pops 4th at the Esplanade would be televised tomorrow night. Turns out that it won't be. Boston CBS (I think) affiliate WBZ-TV apparently has exclusive broadcast rights. However...

Through research, I also found that the show WILL be live-streamed through the Boston Symphony site, BOSTONPOPSJULY4th.org

Edited by HornTeacher

As mentioned in the Crown 2015 thread and on their FB page, Crown will be Periscoping (is that a word?) the Bristol parade starting at 11AM.

• Like 1

Thank you for this thread. I love parades and the fact that so many corps are doing them is great. Not only does it help support that our corps have an appreciation and respect of the history of our country, it also helps market them to audiences who may have never seen them. Marketing 101.

Now, since Miss USA is being pulled from NBC on July 12 and NBC has nothing yet planned for that slot, we could also hope that they'd pick up a drum corps show that night. Well, wishful thinking never hurt anyone.

• Like 2

Thank you for this thread. I love parades and the fact that so many corps are doing them is great. Not only does it help support that our corps have an appreciation and respect of the history of our country, it also helps market them to audiences who may have never seen them. Marketing 101.

Now, since Miss USA is being pulled from NBC on July 12 and NBC has nothing yet planned for that slot, we could also hope that they'd pick up a drum corps show that night. Well, wishful thinking never hurt anyone.

My Pleasure! Now I'm off to see some parades!

How about the TOC show in DeKalb? Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

As mentioned in the Crown 2015 thread and on their FB page, Crown will be Periscoping (is that a word?) the Bristol parade starting at 11AM.

Love your avatar. I always wanted to learn to fence. When my son was young (he is now 16), there was a fencing class where we used to live. I wanted to enroll both he and my daughter.

• Like 1