The Top 5

I wonder what the explanation is for this.

I think...note the word think...that the reason is because when all of the individual judge score sheet numbers were added up, they ended up being less than 80.

Glad I could be of service. :tounge2:

I think...note the word think...that the reason is because when all of the individual judge score sheet numbers were added up, they ended up being less than 80.

Glad I could be of service. :tounge2:

HAHA!

I think tomorrow will go:

1 BD

2 Crown

3 Cadets

I think you're right, but likely for different reasons. The Cadets are doing not one, but *two* parades prior to the show. Despite their best efforts, I would not expect them to be exactly at their best when gate time rolls around. This is poor planning on their part in my opinion and they deserve whatever they get as a result.

I think a week from now, things will be different.

I think you're right, but likely for different reasons. The Cadets are doing not one, but *two* parades prior to the show. Despite their best efforts, I would not expect them to be exactly at their best when gate time rolls around. This is poor planning on their part in my opinion and they deserve whatever they get as a result.

They deserve what they get??

Making a lot of money is more important than one show.

They deserve what they get??

Making a lot of money is more important than one show.

Agreed 100%. I am just saying that it is a choice to do two parades on a show day to make money, and if there are competitive consequences, there are competitive consequences.

Gotta pay the bills, man. July 4th has always been a time when corps can infuse a nice chunk of income into their daily operations to get down the road. Every dollar helps. I'm sure they don't need to be reminded of whatever consequences there may be competitively.

Edited by seen-it-all

We did it in 2000. MORE than likely, they won't be playing as much during the parade (well, the hornline at least).