Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

This show feels almost like a stage production of Carousel where the music and talking weave in and out. Only the director seems to have chosen to cut the music down too much and let the talking drive the show. For me, it kind of takes away from what is otherwise a very nice mood to the show.

I hate the colts narration. Worse than 2014 cadets. Especially last year. I just can't get behind that kind of acting because it feels childish.

Agreed 100% I thought nothing could get more annoying than last year's Cadets, but this is indeed worse. And singing, too! She does have a good voice, though. The corps is doing fine, but it's hard to even notice them with the distracting acting and narration.

• Like 2

am I the only one who thinks the narration is adding tremendously to the show?

• Like 2

Petition to have the Colts do their 2016 show without any narration or singing! It's an absolute burden on the corps itself that works hard to present and perform this product.

• Like 1

yes

I don't go to a show to listen to someone talk. I go to listen to brass drums and watch drill. Over 50% of this show the brass doesn't play because someone is talking. So a judge has less content to judge compared to the competitors. How do you judge a guy talking on the music sheet?

it's a great concept, some of the script needs to be edited, but its early in the season