Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

I love the field coverage on Madison's opening statement. Also that "40 flags doing the same thing' effect the guard brings.

• Like 1

BD seems to be doing fine with all-original music.

I was referring specifically to the Cavies' 2001-03 brass books. That stuff was relatively easy compared to the brass books of the top shows we hear nowadays.

Sometimes I wish the announcer would say, "On the field, traveling here from 1998, The Madison Scouts!"

Hah! Agreed. Retro can be fun, but it isn't going to get them in the top tier. And I say this as an old fogie who is a living embodiment of retro.

• Like 2

Scouts down to three tenors again?

What I've heard is that staff and hornline quit a few days before their first show. I feel bad for those who had to stay.

Not true. Their brass caption head resigned back in May and they only had 5-6 horns then. Now the vis guy is pulling double duty as brass/vis caption head. They've hardly had brass the entire time, but idk why.

4th tenor was in the hospital I heard.

Hah! Agreed. Retro can be fun, but it isn't going to get them in the top tier. And I say this as an old fogie who is a living embodiment of retro.

Does get butts out of seats, tho.

• Like 2