Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

Yup, the Muncie standstill I was worried would be pretty bare bones, but it stood on its own juuuuuuuuust fine. They're not hiding a bunch of looping recordings, there is a ton of meat in their book sand electronics.

Not to mention a lot of the effects they do make are LIVE effects. As in there are mics around the field and trumpets are playing into them to create the effects.

• Like 1

holy BALLLSSS

I'm so impressed by the Coats. WOW!!!!!!

• Like 3

Not to mention a lot of the effects they do make are LIVE effects. As in there are mics around the field and trumpets are playing into them to create the effects.

Yup! Anyone who thinks the brass are laying out need to go watch that standstill. Like the show or not, they are not watering down for a synth.

• Like 1

Several timesbut the easiest to catch is this one. So there is one point when the brass is in a circle side one in front of the front hash they play quarter notes and bring horns down run around in a circle while horn sound plays and bring it back up to come in after digital sounds.

Again, very minuscule portion of their show. You're exaggerating it.

• Like 1

That's got to be a top-3 show, in my opinion. Blue Devils are sharper and their show is probably a little bit more difficult, so I get that they will pass the Bluecoats. SVC is definitely in the running. I think that leaves Cadets, but their show is just "meh" for me this year.

• Like 1

Wow, Bluecoats, to me, are 1.5 or more over SCV. I'm sure i'm wrong, but Bluecoats just have all the goods. Great show design, amazing brass and percussion, great guard, the drill is fun and good, and boy can they perform. I see them right there with BD, Cadets, Crown. In the end, this can win Gold.

• Like 4

Several timesbut the easiest to catch is this one. So there is one point when the brass is in a circle side one in front of the front hash they play quarter notes and bring horns down run around in a circle while horn sound plays and bring it back up to come in after digital sounds.

Ok. That's a sample of the horn line playing and about 4-5 seconds. Is there another example?