Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

The cardboard Ginger Rogers cutouts are a bit creepy for some reason.

• Like 1

Scouts hornline can only play one volume apparently...

So this is how the Scouts introduce women to their act: two-dimensional cut-outs.. :unhappy: Not cool, imo.

• Like 1

OK, so I can dig what BLOO is doing. It definitely has the cool factor. Brass plays their book well, strong percussion all around, Guard is also strong and performs well. The only beef that I have with this show is the music itself. Can anyone find any memorable musical moments (without synthesized effects in it) in the show? Can anyone whistle the melody of any of their selections? I just don't find it musically memorable, IMO.

I'm sure it will do well, because they will clean it, and it will check off all of the achievement boxes. I feel that they tried to take all of the "cool" things that they introduced to the activity last year and possibly over do them this year.

Just My $.02

Edited by Ffranqui
  • Like 3

love so many facets of this Scouts show.

interested to see their score vs. Phantoms

• Like 2

Woods is definitely hummable. The drum break from Mr. Maps is drumspeakable…if that counts for you.

But then I've been listening to the source music since it was announced so it seems 'familiar' now.

• Like 1

OK, so I can dig what BLOO is doing. It definitely has the cool factor. Brass plays their book well, strong percussion all around, Guard is also strong and performs well. The only beef that I have with this show is the music itself. Can anyone find any memorable musical moments (without synthesized effects in it) in the show? Can anyone whistle the melody of any of their selections? I just don't find it musically memorable, IMO.

I'm sure it will do well, because they will clean it, and it will check off all of the achievement boxes. I feel that they tried to take all of the "cool" things that they introduced to the activity last year and possibly over do them this year.

Just My $.02

I remember all their huge brass impacts, especially in the opener and closer. I remember the cool staccato note effect they have while they spin around. And I can easily hum their ballad.

• Like 2