Nominations for Cavies new CEO?

Does anyone know what Pat Seidling has been doing since he was with Phantom? I think he was doing something with BD but I'm not sure.

I thought he did a great job with Phantom and would be a good fit for the Cavies organization.

Didn't they have some major financial problems during his directorship?

DCPers, always aware and vocal of how to run a corps, who is doing it right or not, and which way DCI is headed, have an apt opportunity.

Based on this major move for the Green Machine, http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2015/07/cavaliers-begin-search-for-executive-director/

who do you nominate to take the reins?

Dan Acheson or Cappybara.

• Like 1

I thought they started to get out of financial problems while he was there. I think he was also there when they hired Rennick and JD Shaw

He used to post here.

I thought they started to get out of financial problems while he was there. I think he was also there when they hired Rennick and JD Shaw

He used to post here.

Correct. He was a major influence in righting the ship, and also did some great work as director of Southwind before his time with Regiment.

OO7.

Sean Connery would be too old, but maybe Daniel Craig would be interested. 2KCadet's pick of Dan Acheson might be an interesting choice that might have some realistic possibilities

Edited by Ghost

Does anyone know what Pat Seidling has been doing since he was with Phantom? I think he was doing something with BD but I'm not sure.

I thought he did a great job with Phantom and would be a good fit for the Cavies organization.

Didn't he do Stanbury as the West Coast rep and then System Blue?

you may also want to talk to a certain drum major from Colorado who was there for a very little while...

Edited by xandandl

You are right Pat has been and still is working with BD. he's a great guy and very knowledgeable. I had the privilege of marching with Pat during the 80s in the Scouts.