San Antonio Lineup

Begs the question...do you compete against a standard or against the other units. I don't have a clear understanding of whatbthe judges are charged with....

Both. I already explained this but you chose to ignore it: corps are placed in neighborhoods called boxes, and from there they are ranked among corps in their neighborhood.

Whoa. Isn't that the pathways show with the same motif played almost every single second of the show?

That show makes my ears bleed.
  • Like 2

ever notice that DCI focuses the camera on the same SCV pit member during the intro on EVERY live stream?

Great, now I've exchanged the hat for the pit member!

• Like 1

Begs the question...do you compete against a standard or against the other units. I don't have a clear understanding of whatbthe judges are charged with....

I think the standard only gets you to the right box... inside the box it depends on who else is at the show. See MN and Denver results as an example

• Like 1

Troopers were great- feet issues but I think they're gonna make Saturday night!!! Bravo Troop

On another note my wife is sitting next to me and as SCV came out she said- There's where my hair curlers are...LOL

I'm thinking more of those old Tom Corbett Space Cadet serials -- the execution chamber that Tom escapes from in the last reel.

Edit: And the Theremin just adds to the effect.

Edited by CrownBariDad

Both. I already explained this but you chose to ignore it: corps are placed in neighborhoods called boxes, and from there they are ranked among corps in their neighborhood.

Placed? Based on? (Condescend much?)

• Like 1