San Antonio Lineup

honestly I had SCV over Bloo too. Bloo just seemed really flat.

otherwise of those I saw, I can't disagree too much

Uh no.

uh yes.

The Cadets guard is cleaning up hence third in achievement. What hurt Cadets tonight was Debbie Torchia having them in 3rd in Visual Analysis. Yep, that show is a real trainwreck visually.

3rd IS A TRAINWRECK? LOL

I'm sorry, that's a little bit ridiculous. 6th would have been a trainwreck. 3rd with 2nd in content and less than half a point behind the Blue Devils is not a train wreck.

• Like 7

The Cadets guard is cleaning up hence third in achievement. What hurt Cadets tonight was Debbie Torchia having them in 3rd in Visual Analysis. Yep, that show is a real trainwreck visually.

exactly. She drives me wacko

there was some guy back in the 2000s that went on a letter writing campaign against her due to her scoring of the Cavaliers vs. the Blue Devils several seasons running

Well shoot. I was off. Thought Blue Devils may have had it but Cadets were seriously amazing. My Bluecoats...whew what a loss. Crown was incredible and I kind of agree with the judges. But #### this one hurts. I thought we were gonna finally do it...nope

• Like 1

Uh Cadets guard is not cleaning up...that was a trainwreck tonight in guard.

Blue Stars got slaughtered visually. Guard, all music captions, and what I'm assuming is the Music emphasized GE were all up there with Madison. What I'm assuming is GE Visual, feet, and analysis were LOW. If they can clean up visually they'll be perfectly fine. Hope they can.

exactly. She drives me wacko

there was some guy back in the 2000s that went on a letter writing campaign against her due to her scoring of the Cavaliers vs. the Blue Devils several seasons running

Yes, but in a world Marie exists in, Debbie must also. Both of them WAY over value two groups in particular. They offset each other over the course of the season... :-)

3rd IS A TRAINWRECK? LOL

I'm sorry, that's a little bit ridiculous. 6th would have been a trainwreck. 3rd with 2nd in content and less than half a point behind the Blue Devils is not a train wreck.

he was being cynical...

• Like 3