San Antonio Lineup

Good thing DCI doesn't assign time penalties the same way parking garages set fares: after an hour, Pioneer would have owed points from the next show. The 2-point max is a fair amount. Look what a 2-point penalty would have done to a top-10 corps!

I don't think Pioneer was really seven hours late getting to the stadium; presumably that's just when DCI decided to fit them in.

Edit: I was wrong about this.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Check out the Phailing Phantom thread. I'm still laughing at the fact that someone thinks Phantom is getting passed up by Madison.

So, you saying they both pass Cavies? :)

Keepin it classy.........lol. Hate people like that.

IMO the content numbers indicate they'll be perfectly fine. I'm not worried. 1st and 2nd in two of the GE content captions, that's promising.

Haha "noob" was my favorite part. Everyone around us in the stadium was was awesome around us. Take two steps out the stadium...yuck

I don't think Pioneer was really seven hours late getting to the stadium; presumably that's just when DCI decided to fit them in.

Scroll back....it was during or after last intermission before the busses arrived at the housing site.

• Like 1

Haha "noob" was my favorite part. Everyone around us in the stadium was was awesome around us. Take two steps out the stadium...yuck

they are lucky I wasn't there - I would have popped them. I chased a guy once who ###### me off in Madison - he ran like a little girl

I'm tough like that. lol

I mostly like BD's changes -- especially the silent saber toss during the break in the ballad -- but the new ending for the ballad feels... unresolved and lame, to me? More notes, but not an improvement.

All in all:

-- Cadets impress me the most (but please in the future rethink having the guard ping pong back and forth across the field like it's 1992)

-- BD excites and surprises me the most (but enough with rushing the front sideline like World War Z zombies)

-- SCV moves me and makes me think the most (heart emoji; never change)

Crown and PR just aren't connecting with me this year, tbh.

• Like 1