San Antonio Lineup

Confusing to a New Yorker.

If you over think it sure, but with the corps being Madison in their 78th year doing a Gene Kelly tribute show, with many if not must of his movies set in New York, and done with MGM.

Let's hope Pioneer us assessed whatever penalties the rules call for. Remembering back to the days when RB ran A/A-60 and was quick to enforce rules violations. As a man of principle he should ensure Pioneer is treated with similar by-the-book tactics.

What do the Colt need to do for the lulls. Love the concept and vocalist. Go RedbTeam

Crossmen's show included " Jubal Step " in their musical rep. today.

Seems that this musical composition would have been played at some time in their history by another Corps that performed in San Antonio, today, no ? ( haha!)

Madison, Blue Stars, and The Academy easily with my favorite shows of that block. Madison's just pure old school fun. Great visual program, best guard in years, and their other usual strengths are there. Blue Stars show is *really* starting to come together. Phantom should look there to see how some minimal, well done voice overs can direct your attention and help tie in with what is going on on the field. Fantastic percussion, great brass, and that guard is starting to really gel. The Academy is just pure fun, and they held their own in that slot. Brass was maybe a little pitchy due that temp drop from outside, but their energy is just absolutely infectious with a show that can appeal to just about everyone. Bravo. Oregon worth some mention too, really elegant and beautiful show.

Edited by DrumManTx

I have to say. With a mom that was really into musicals she would have loved Madison, Academy, Colts and certainly Blue Devils!

I bet she would be proud to see her grandson in such a wonderful production as INK!

Go for it Connor!

• Like 2

This lineup is awesome though. Judges must be having a hell of a time. I mean it's their own #### faults for not being on the same page at all this year. I'm especially interested in the four GE judges.......

But the lineup is awesome. Looks like it kinda forced everyone to come in early too. A lot of great shows missed if you stay in the lot too long.

What do the Colt need to do for the lulls. Love the concept and vocalist. Go RedbTeam

They have made quite a few tweaks already but I'm sure the staff has further changes and other ending(s) planned for the coming weekends!