San Antonio Lineup

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Geesh, come on DCI correct the feed issue before this last block begins.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Hmmmm... had some buffering during the first block, so I watched it at 540p. But 2nd and 3rd blocks at 720p have been great. No hiccups. Watching multi-cam over DSL.

Most comments have been positive. Very few issues and any that come up get resolved immediately.

I've been dead since the end of academy

I'm left scratching my head this year with Regiment. I cannot understand why their show is flat for me.

Because it is flat at the moment. I felt the same way about Regiment last year too until we hit the last week of competition where their brass really kicked up and brought some life to the show. I'd imagine this season will be the same.

Closer is cleaning up nicely. Still think they've got a tag to put on it yet.

I've been dead since the end of academy

Probably an issue on your side. No one else is having that type of issue.

• Like 1

Because it is flat at the moment. I felt the same way about Regiment last year too until we hit the last week of competition where their brass really kicked up and brought some life to the show. I'd imagine this season will be the same.

I think their brass is putting out a ton of energy, the show's just pretty shallow. IMO. Love Regiment, show hasn't grown a lot on me since Cali. Closer is nice, rest is pretty meh from a design standpoint.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

I hope so because I LOVE Phantom and whenever they are successful we all benefit!

• Like 2

Really enjoyed Phantom's program, especially the closer. Tough stuff.

• Like 1

I really want to like Phantom this year, but I don't. :(

• Like 1