Music on the Move--Bentonille, Arkansas Tuesday, July 14 2015

I think we have our top 7 for 2015 ( BK in.. Phantom out)

And 8th to 14th, wide, wide open right now.

• Like 1

Hey BRASSO, you forgot to say good night to everyone. (Good night all.)

Good nite my little chickadees !

Starting to think its almost pointless to look at scores unless every top corps is there. Crown jumps almost 2.5 points in one night?

When you have 5 corps all neck and neck, scores tend to spread out more when all 5 are together just to be able to fit them all in such a small gap. When you only have 2 or 3 of them at a show, you'll see more tight groupings. Just number management 101.

Word on the street is Crown thought it was one of their best shows of the year so far so obviously that can explain the number jump too but I don't think you see quite so high a score if you throw the other 3 corps into the mix as well. Kudos though for closing the gap a bit!

• Like 1

Starting to think its almost pointless to look at scores unless every top corps is there.

Agreed. San Antonio judging has a BIG job to do - sorting this all out. Let's hope they get it right.

Crossmen also jumped 3.1

Edited by luv4corps

Any changes to Crowns show besides removal of the banner?

I hope it's not gone for good.

Genesis jumps back into third, albeit barely above Legends, and Music City hangs tight behind them. Can't wait until Spartans and 7th Regiment are in that mix, and also to see how they all place against the west coast O.C. powerhouses.

Genesis jumps back into third, albeit barely above Legends, and Music City hangs tight behind them. Can't wait until Spartans and 7th Regiment are in that mix, and also to see how they all place against the west coast O.C. powerhouses.

I'm so happy the Open Class tour has a show close to my home. It'll be a great evening.

Just got home from the show.

First of all...Genesis didn't perform until after Blue Devils tonight. There was an announcement at the start of the show that Genesis wouldn't perform until last, though no reason was givin.

Jersey Surf was a pleasant surprise.

Spirit was really good too...though there was a player that tripped towards the beginning but I don't think many people noticed.

Colts was much better than expected.

I loved Boston....but something was wrong with the electronics because no one could hear the singer at all until she hit the high note where she holds it...at that point the electronics worked fine. It was really kind of a bummer for the girl.

Crown.....well...it was quite obvious this was the fan favorite. The opening impact was unbelievable.....I did feel cheated when they didn't use the black banner though. I personally thought the guard outperformed the Devils' tonight.

Devils....very very good. cleaner than Crown, but not as impactful, at least with the crowd. I still like it more than their material from 2008-2013. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they won the title again.

A very good show all around, just as good as the past shows, maybe the best year yet for the venue.