Wait, what? When?

Tesla coils and corps sashes lit up during the organ/synth part right before the last big push. The crowd sounded like it went nuts!

• Like 2

Tesla coils and corps sashes lit up during the organ/synth part right before the last big push. The crowd sounded like it went nuts!

I swear somebody on the SCV 2015 thread suggested that earlier in the season, but I forget who. Edited by Cadevilina Crown

that sounds cool & really appropriate for the show theme!

It was hard to tell at first on the feed...looked like a reflection or something. I bet that looks really cool in person, it sounded like the crowd went crazy.

just want to say member lights can be great or the death of you. Indoor allowed lights years ago and one group covered the rims of drums in colors. There would always be one set that doesnt work and you lose alot of effect. Sweet when they all work though.

Edited by BlueStainGlass
  • Like 1

Hmm.. I wonder if they are addressable LED's... now that would be some serious GE...

Edited by Clutchtow