Every year I hope DCI will get the video feed right. Every year the price goes up and....

Price has been the same for a number of years before this, and unless you are getting the finals package, the price decreased this year... so... be a little less dramatic

DCI .

Feed is really bad .

SCV - all you want right there

Design , drill , power , percussion .

Great show . One of my favorites of the year . Maybe my favorite .

The moment when they step forward and lean to one side or the other is such a simple yet effective move. I love it.

Price has been the same for a number of years before this, and unless you are getting the finals package, the price decreased this year... so... be a little less dramatic

Plus more shows being broadcast this year, too, if I'm not mistaken. Seems like more, anyway

Exactly! How dare you ask for a sense of quality and consistency out of your product? Take your scraps and go home.

I don't follow staff changes very well, but whatever (or whomever) has gotten into Blue Knights over the past two years...bravo. Just BRAVO.

• Like 2

$99

Exactly! How dare you ask for a sense of quality and consistency out of your product? Take your scraps and go home.

I never said anything about the quality, I'm pretty ###### about it crapping out on SCV's feed too. But the guy was being a tad too dramatic (and wrong), especially since most of the other feeds have worked flawlessly.

Anyways, I got off chat support. They experienced technical difficulties in uploading from the stadium to the content delivery network, and so the recorded stream is screwed up and they can't rebroadcast it.

I don't follow staff changes very well, but whatever (or whomever) has gotten into Blue Knights over the past two years...bravo. Just BRAVO.

This is their design team:

∴ Jed Weeks Program Coordination

∴ Kevin Shah Music Coordinator, Percussion Composer / Arranger

∴ Jay Bocook Brass Arranger

∴ Mike Jackson Percussion Arranger

∴ Juan Carlos Caceres Visual Design / Coordination

∴ Tommy Keenum Program Consultant

∴ Ralph Hardimon Music Consultant

I really hope they do whatever it takes to keep these guys happy and together.

• Like 1