DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Same. Amazing how everyone jumped on the Crown hype train after last night..........

They've all been on the train but came out of their shell after last night

And I'm supposed to think an opinion from you and your Cadets picture will be more objective? One thing I've learned is Cadets fans are the most petulant children on this forum. Sky high and invincible when you win but god forbid someone doesn't see your viewpoint and then they act like the most oppressed fans out there. I'm done with it.

Pot meet kettle.

And I'm supposed to think an opinion from you and your Cadets picture will be more objective? One thing I've learned is Cadets fans are the most petulant children on this forum. Sky high and invincible when you win but god forbid someone doesn't see your viewpoint and then they act like the most oppressed fans out there. I'm done with it.

Good. See ya later.

The section where the rifles are tossing up and down the ladders is crazy. It's an ensemble nightmare with the bras spread out 70 yards. Might be the trickiest set from a playing and ensemble standpoint in any show this year.

Calm down, look in the mirror, and realize every corps has fans like you describe.

• Like 1

"I like you," in Korean

I hate it in English.