DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

They've got a bug going around and have kids quarantined. This from a member.

After what I saw live last night Magbo, the honest foresight at this point of the corps that should be worried about dropping is not the scouts, it's phantom. I actually felt bad for the kids. People around us in the stadium were commenting on how bad their show was!

Bad is a very harsh word my friend. Maybe not your cup of tea, or not a typical Phantom show would be better, but to say their show was bad is rather insulting to the kids and staff working their butts off.

• Like 2

Black Hole Sun's one of my favorite songs. Cascades did it justice, imo

So agree. Their ballad sticks in my mind more than any other. I love that melody!!!!

They've got a bug going around and have kids quarantined. This from a member.

Ugh! Rough!

I remember when the corps crud was going around in 2009. Lot of Crown members sick, but come show time they miraculously recovered.

Get well Cavies!!!

While there's a break in the action . . . . .

Can someone explain the trademark situation with the term SoundSport? Quick google search shows DCI registering that in Feb/2013. Later, Bose registered the same term in Nov/2014. BOTH organizations use the small trademark bug in their graphics.

How does this work? Is there another licensing issue ahead?

Sorry, if this was explained on DCP before, I must have missed it then.

The ushers in my section are doing a poor job of keeping people from wandering in and out during the performances. This ain't football!!!

They need to take lessons from the nazi ushers in Indy.

• Like 4