TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

WOW. I only watched from Periscope but Phantom's hornline sounds great! They're really starting to unleash. I still don't understand the immense hate for the show, voiceovers are cheesy as hell but this show is far from the mess people say it is.

Keep playing and spinning your ##### off, Phantom!

Honestly the only problems I have with this show are the "TAXI!" narration and the constant shopping motif. Everything else is very enjoyable

• Like 1

It's also entirely possible that all of the kids marching this summer aren't really robots and ARE in fact susceptible to fatigue if worked too hard and merely pointing out that fact in no way takes away from the accomplishment of corps scoring higher than them unless of course someone is desperately looking for something from which to be offended.

Sorry folks! Can't talk about things that might effect the performance of a corps. Might annoy someone on DCP.

Then it's weird that only the Cadets are tired. Apparently BD/Crown are just not practicing as hard.

All I'm saying is that they're all great corps, and if BD/Crown or Cadets win.. it's not due to the other corps being tired.

Then it's weird that only the Cadets are tired. Apparently BD/Crown are just not practicing as hard.

All I'm saying is that they're all great corps, and if BD/Crown or Cadets win.. it's not due to the other corps being tired.

Sooo.. NightBEAT is pretty awesome, right guys?

... other corps are allowed to be better.

You are absolutely right! I have no problem with that. I was just making an observation. To me, The Cadets aren't as sharp as they were last week. Crown and BD are obviously performing better, and I'm ok with that.

Sooo.. NightBEAT is pretty awesome, right guys?

Just responding to the people responding to me. And praising corps along the way.

Wish there was a livefeed

BD 1st brass hit worth the ticket

• Like 2

is there a way to turn the image on periscope without completely turning my monitor on it's side!

Cadets are known for working hard, sometimes too much so. It's just how they run things. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I don't run the corps. Again... pointing out that the Cadets look tired isn't knocking Crown or BD or either corps' work ethic.

But you keep on keepin' on when it comes to digging up the butthurt.

• Like 2