Tour of Champions Chester- Official Thread 7/30

why - Crown didn't win in Charlotte the other night. They went last, home show etc. Cadets went first. BD won.

this isn't some conspiracy - they all take their turns!

I didn't realize that by saying "...I'd be amazed if they don't win..." was stating a conspiracy exists or some sort of statistical proof. Jesus you guys overact.

My prediction:

1. Crown

2. BD

3. BLOO

4. Cadets

I was only kidding!

The sad thing is that I wasn't.

Welcome to Philly in the summer. Lived here all my life and this is typical for July/August.

Thanks it's been a great week! I'm from AZ so I'm use to the heat but as they say it's a dry heat. This is actually my first show of the season. I've been on travel all summer and didn't think I would be able to attend any shows this season but the stars aligned.

Thanks it's been a great week! I'm from AZ so I'm use to the heat but as they say it's a dry heat. This is actually my first show of the season. I've been on travel all summer and didn't think I would be able to attend any shows this season but the stars aligned.

I love Arizona. My dream is to retire in Sedona.

Got top row seats ~35-40 yard line. Last year they were getting tough on not allowing water bottles in. It was not a TOC show last year but I would expect enforced restrictions this year too.

In 2013, they took our water bottles out of our backpacks.

Edited by sched88

In hell there is no water.