Fight for the 12th Position: Who will it be?

I'm still saying Troop will over take BC and Colts to get 12

It could happen. Troopers have a great show, but Colts are getting stronger though not out of reach, but I do not think it will be BAC or Blue Stars for that matter, that will be falling for that to happen. Both BAC and Blue Stars have some issues, but their strengths are only getting stronger.

I know it might seem like a longshot, but I think Mandarins are going to make a late push and become a contender for a finalist spot. I think the show is being underscored.

I don't think Mandarins are going to make Finals, but I hope they do. Thats a great show,imo... edgy. I like them better than some of the happy go lucky themed shows that are sure to make Top 12 this year... ..such as Madison's.

I don't think Mandarins are going to make Finals, but I hope they do. Thats a great show,imo... edgy. I like them better than some of the happy go lucky themed shows that are sure to make Top 12 this year... ..such as Madison's.

I agree that Mandarins will not make finals, but.....

this year is the first year they have had 150 members.

They are young

They are stronger this year

Maybe next year?

And speaking of Mandarins. Last evening, an all age special needs corps FREE Players performed an exhibition. Mandarins were asked to send five volunteers to assist, but as anyone at Allentown or on Facebook knows, all 150 assisted. They helped them set up, gave them a confidence boost, cheered them on, and hung out with them after the performance. If small acts of kindness that go a long way was criteria, Mandarins would be in finals.

• Like 8

They are young

Maybe next year?

And speaking of Mandarins. Last evening, an all age special needs corps FREE Players performed an exhibition. Mandarins were asked to send five volunteers to assist, but as anyone at Allentown or on Facebook knows, all 150 assisted. They helped them set up, gave them a confidence boost, cheered them on, and hung out with them after the performance. If small acts of kindness that go a long way was criteria, Mandarins would be in finals.

That was duly noticed too. That entire segment, including the standing O by the Allentown audience there, puts in great perspective what this fine activity of D & B was fundamentally, at its core, all about from its early inception., ie having young people develop and/ or boost their confidence and self esteem that will serve them well throughout their lives.

• Like 1

They are young

Maybe next year?

This is the very definition of winning!!! Mandarins on the rise but this proves they are truly on top
  • Like 1

I really like Mandarins this year. To think a corps with a performance like this might not make Finals is amazing. Then, the generosity provided to FREE Players took Mandarins to a new high in my book. Make a point to enjoy Mandarins from Indy. They are making a BIG statement this year, and I salute them.

Zuò dé hǎo !

• Like 2

I'm not sure WHERE you read this...that was perhaps the other day and NOT even head-to-head...not today

He just took the show from the 27th with BAC and combined it with the show for the Colts on the 29th...neither show was head to head...when they actually met head-to-head last night there was a TRUE spread of 2.5 points.

He's trolling you man, you gotta keep your composure!

Ironic that in a year where it is so strong at the top that it seems to be not as strong at the 12-14 spots.

... or the 5th-7th spots, imo. Big gap evident after top 4 for 2015 in this range. So much so, that SCV seems more of a lock for 5th, than any other Corps in the top 14 moving up or down a position or two.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2