ALLENTOWN - Day 2

In another show thread, someone said the French horns were reinforced from the pit. I'm not seeing it (and I'm glad). The keyboard players have their hands down off the keys.

Sometime I walk away from the screen and just listen to the corp

From a near afar,

Different aspect,

You should try it during an intermission.

In another show thread, someone said the French horns were reinforced from the pit. I'm not seeing it (and I'm glad). The keyboard players have their hands down off the keys.

at least one is mic'ed and on reverb

Black uniforms look great, but they muddy and clutter things that were readable and clean a week ago. The ballad in particular doesn't have nearly the same effect. This might have been a huge mistake.

I think part of the problem is all the shadows on the field tonight. The lighting isn't great at this stadium. It will be much better in Indy, which I think will alleviate a lot of the problem.

It's been confirmed by an actual Cadets horn player, no less, that the only amplification during the french horn feature is during the soloist at the end of the feature.

• Like 2

Wow. The uniforms don't muddy the clarity on the speed closer. That was amazeballs!