Prelims Rankings 2015

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! Some of us don't live in the armpit of America... bring DCI back to the westcoast :(

If there's one thing I've noticed over the years of watching Youtube videos of DCI shows from the westcoast, is that people love to talk a lot during performances. Sometimes not even about the shows themselves. So yeah, pass.

Does it really matter if a corps performs last or third from last?

Would BD have scored a 99.65 if they performed 2nd to last?

Would BD have scored a 99.65 if they performed 2nd to last?

Honestly, I'm talking placements, not scores. BD was going to win hands down last year.
  • Like 1

If there's one thing I've noticed over the years of watching Youtube videos of DCI shows from the westcoast, is that people love to talk a lot during performances. Sometimes not even about the shows themselves. So yeah, pass.

Funny, I didn't realize that. But in Cali, they're probably talking about themselves.. Lol,

What do you consider the armpit of america??

I meant the south/midwest.

I meant the south/midwest.

Ouch, Jeremy. You do realize a large number of DCPers, corps members, corps themselves, and all-around decent people and awesome cities/places are in the south/midwest, right? I would hate to believe you are that narrow-minded and provincial.

Edited by ajlemm

Ouch, Jeremy. You do realize a large number of DCPers, corps members, corps themselves, and all-around decent people and awesome cities/places are in the south/midwest, right? I would hate to believe you are that narrow-minded and provincial.

That why I say some people sit on their brains.

Does it really matter if a corps performs last or third from last?

Not with the top three this year, no. They've been close enough for the last several weeks that it's an Any Given Night situation, where any one of the three can place first, second, third, or even fourth, if Bluecoats step it up, and they may.

All we can ask of the judges: Judge the one show you're judging that night, and not any other performance you've seen or heard this summer.

Edited by Peel Paint