Judging Panels for Finals.

Crown and Bloo are everyone's darling corps this year. I predict that if one of the two don't win, there will be outrage about biased judging panels.

There a 4 Corps here with a shot. This is somewhat rare coming into the Quarters.

Rest assured then, that DCP needs to be prepared for a Defcom 3, Red Alert.

The Defcom 3, Red Alert is the Highest of the 6 levels of warning of potential incoming verbal missles being launched from distant territories both within and outside the Continental Drum Corps Planet. All participants here should be duly warned to do deep breathing exercises, knee bends, hip twistings, etc and also to have aspirin, water, food on hand during the next 72 hours.

We can make it thru, DCPers... I know we can. Stay focused. Stay calm. We will make it thru the expected missle launches headed this way. But this too shall pass. We will become a better Computer posters for having made it thru the gauntlet.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6

There a 4 Corps here with a shot. This is somewhat rare coming into the Quarters.

Rest assured then, that DCP needs to be prepared for a Defcom 3, Red Alert.

The Defcom 3, Red Alert is the Highest of the 6 levels of warning of potential incoming verbal missles being launched from distant territories both within and outside the Continental Drum Corps Planet. All participants here should be duly warned to do deep breathing exercises, knee bends, hip twistings, etc and also to have aspirin, water, food on hand during the next 72 hours.

We can make it thru, DCPers... I know we can. Stay focused. Stay calm. This too shall pass.

Add copious amounts of alcohol to that list

• Like 3

Add copious amounts of alcohol to that list

Yes... whatever helps us make it thru these dangerous times of the IVML's ( ie, Incoming Verbal Missle Launches) during these next 72 hours. We can do this.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

nm.

Edited by cajal

I hope Deb Torchia isn't judging finals night cause I'm afraid BlueStainGlass Guy might squeeze out an actual cow. :wow:

Edited by SFZFAN

If on finals night:

Jay Kennedy judges GE Music: Blue Devils will not win

Sly Sybliski judges GE Visual: Blue Coats will not medal, but SCV will because they will get 2nd in GE Vis, Coats 5th.

Torchia is the only way Devils win guard

Keep in mind that the GE panels are doubled, so one judge in that caption can't call a show like they used to.

Keep in mind that the GE panels are doubled, so one judge in that caption can't call a show like they used to.

Call a show...hmm...that's a very nasty can of worms I'm not sure should be opened...lol...