Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Not questioning the judges, but more the source of the information. How many great conversations have you had that started "So, I read on Facebook"?

I mean. Newspapers do it. And they write entire articles about tweets. Welcome to the end of civilization.

• Like 2

Only once before has a Corps finished 4th in the Quarters and gone on to win the Title. Phantom did it in 1996, and they shared the title with a tie ( to BD )

BD was 4th tonite ( but a .5 penalty kept them out of 2nd place ). If anybody can beat history, it would be BD... but they have to finish 2nd tomorrow, imo, to repeat.

It just kills me that I couldn't go to any shows this year because I live in Florida now. It's a topic for another thread, I know, but can we PLEASE get DCI to come back to Florida?

• Like 1

"I think I hear a Dr. Beat..."

11742645_10155821909445114_1213013072893

I spilled my wine. God bless you.

• Like 3

Only once before has a Corps finished 4th in the Quarters and gone on to win the Title. Phantom did it in 1996, and they shared the title with a tie ( to BD )

BD was 4th tonite ( but a .5 penalty kept them out of 2nd place ). If anybody can beat history, it would be BD... but they have to finish 2nd tomorrow, imo, to repeat.

I think quite a few people will be surprised if they don't finish 2nd tomorrow.

I mean. Newspapers do it. And they write entire articles about tweets. Welcome to the end of civilization.

Great. Facebook, Twitter, and Wikipedia. Modern society's answer to in-depth research material.

• Like 3

I think quite a few people will be surprised if they don't finish 2nd tomorrow.

Personally, I'll be surprised if they don't finish 1st tomorrow.

By the way...question: is there an actual minimum age requirement for World Class Corps? That girl in the yellow dress in BD's show certainly didn't look anything close to 14 in my eyes...