Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

sounds PERFECT - similar set up here - 7.1 surround of drum corps sound = pure bliss

No. Feed is 100% starting with Cavaliers, up to Phantom at this point.

I am listening with speakers tonight. BIG ones, from Klipsch with a 15" subwoofer. The sound is spectacular. I have good dynamics, drums are ear splitting with rim shots and the horns sound live! at the levels I have cranked.

Yes, I am listening loud. :cool:

My 2 year old is asleep on the sofa and the 4 year old and 6 year old are going to sleep upstairs. I'm missing out on 280 watts of stereo to let them sleep. :dry:

Should be 140 seconds, at .1 per 10 seconds over

That just might be it.. that would make sense.

Catching up: Cavaliers, way to recover from an almost-unrecoverable situation! Great job!

Madison: love the brass sound and drill. Standing O for the ballad trombonist. Boss!

To the Troopers: Thank you for yet another incredible, exciting run. Ya' done us proud, kids!!

To the Troopers Organization: You know what you have to do. Now, do it.

To the Fans and Supporters of the Troopers Organization: Hold your heads high. I am. I'm not an alumni like many of you...I"m just a fan. But...support, support, support!!

To the Crossmen Members and Organization: Walk proud, with your heads held high. You are one of the Final 12. You are of the International Finest. Go with pride, and go with spirit. Godspeed.

• Like 2

BK has a wonderful ballad this year, imo