OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Great pit moment here. Loving Rob Ferguson's writing, glad he's working with a drum corps again.

Rob is incredible!

Excellent crescendo to the release, horns. They do really well with this ballad. This is my favorite horn book from Don Hill at Phantom since Turandot.

• Like 1

I love Paris........................but not when my wife goes shopping there.

This show has improved so much from Stanford!

When I saw the show earlier this year, I thought it lacked the "power and grace" I love most about PR, and it finally feels like they found a way to bring that back this season.

Great job!

Everyone talks about how fast Cadets march but Madison is hauling it all over the field! Great show

Madison marches some very aggressive drill with some big step sizes. Cadets are marching some very fast tempo with a ton of blind sets.

Both difficult to be sure. It's always a question of effectiveness. I don't think some of Cadets demand is as effective as it's been in years past

Scouts show is very impressive and when they move fast - the velocity in the drill matching the music wonderfully.

A great show from them this year!

• Like 1

Will never understand how the Phantomettes managed to end up in 13th last night. Their flag work is gorgeous.

Nice use of soloists to transition us to American in Paris. Speaking of which, tubas have a great feature to open the American in Paris section of the show. Crowd approves.

Will never understand how the Phantomettes managed to end up in 13th last night. Their flag work is gorgeous.

Phasing. Everywhere.

• Like 2

Yes! Entrance by the horns after the drum solo is spot on! They've had issues with that over the past week.

• Like 1