Boston Crusaders 2016

Yes it was LB and they continue to do what is best for the kids. Example Tanglewood (255K views). Can not wait for them to release the video. Bac has done a lot for drum corp in general. WE are not bad after all.

Huh? This is in reference to what? You are being cryptic....again. Cryptic, circular, speaking in tongues, etc., etc. I am not really sure what you are saying or who you are replying to a lot of the time. An LB reference would mean Lyndon Byers...but I don't think you meant him did you?

Huh? This is in reference to what? You are being cryptic....again. Cryptic, circular, speaking in tongues, etc., etc. I am not really sure what you are saying or who you are replying to a lot of the time. An LB reference would mean Lyndon Byers...but I don't think you meant him did you?

Glossolalia is least of all the gifts sez Paul.

Chris H. Jim Cronin, and their post-75th anniversary team continue to rebuild the image of drum corps in Beantown and we all benefit. Thanks.

Edited by xandandl

Well yes BAC brought DCI to the next level sort of; albeit many years later. And it wasn't so a punishment per se' as the penalty that would be given for using electronics was researched beforehand and found to be of no consequence to final placement of the corps. There was quite a bit of discussion about it the night before but the corps committed to doing it. It was revolutionary at the time for sure.

Well----- we don't Gava or What?

Well yes BAC brought DCI to the next level sort of; albeit many years later. And it wasn't so a punishment per se' as the penalty that would be given for using electronics was researched beforehand and found to be of no consequence to final placement of the corps. There was quite a bit of discussion about it the night before but the corps committed to doing it. It was revolutionary at the time for sure.

This.

LB you must understand your comment is cryptic.

Edited by emc2

Yes Ghost and look were we are to day with AMPS. BAC brought DCI to the next level after they give them a two point punishment for breaking the rules. Here we are 30 plus years later. IT was a great idea.

That might be true, but please do not try to dodge the fact that your reply to BRASSO ( #1117 " BRASSO their the staff understands what has to be done. You have no idea what the judges are saying. You would be surprised.") was about this year and his was about 1985!

• Like 1

That might be true, but please do not try to dodge the fact that your reply to BRASSO ( #1117 " BRASSO their the staff understands what has to be done. You have no idea what the judges are saying. You would be surprised.") was about this year and his was about 1985!

Ghost you have no idea.

LB you must understand your comment is cryptic.

Emc2, you are truly unable to comprehend any normal conversation. Unless you can speak in complete sentences with a direct reference to a question or comment posed to you, please stay out of it. We know more than you may think we know and you sir, do not have an exclusive on BAC information. I am expecting your catchall "whatever".

Chris H. Jim Cronin, and their post-75th anniversary team continue to rebuild the image of drum corps in Beantown and we all benefit. Thanks.

Completely agree on this point. BAC is now run by excellent businessmen, and even my non-drum corps friends are noticing them.

Concert in the park was held in the middle of the financial district, East Coast Classic was advertised at very visible public transportation stations (and held at the premier stadium in the city). Add to that participation in events like Boston Pride (last year), performances with the Boston Pops, 4 Independence Day Parades in the Boston area, and even the Street Beat 5k race, which are all increasing exposure.

Corporate sponsors are flooding in, and the corps is run like a machine. All they need now is to improve the design element to become more competitive, but the foundation is there. DCI is lucky to have a corps like BAC, which is expanding the fan base at every possible opportunity.

Edited by Eaglebac
  • Like 1