Boston Crusaders 2016

You were doing so good of late too, Guardling. Now, nobody knows what the hell " difficult to feed the green eyes monster since the 70's" jibberish from you even means.. or even what it has to do with the Boston Crusaders. . Take a break for yourself, Guardling. Even emc2 ( that YOU brought up today in criticism ) makes way more sense than you do now ( lol!)

oh I think you did dan...lol..There was no criticism of EMC his passion is obvious.........

I love the design of the windmills, it's truly genius, but don't like their constant staging in the middle of the field and formations. Too much of one idea. They need a middle segment that isn't heavy wind mills, and the closer needs to focus on the corps and not the props. I would stage the windmills in a large semi circle around the back of the field, putting the corps on a company front at the end.

I tend to think so as well. We'll see if the reported changes to be put in, improves this... or not.

You are quite right Lia BUT it always just seems that its ok to go in others homes as you said and, re-write , offer opinions on everything from design to uniform to musical selection to a darn sock color and because they are some of the strongest year after year it's ok for some BUT return the opinions for some and it's blasphemy .

Nobody has been accused of " blasphemy " on here, Guardling. As a matter of fact, nobody has attempted to stifle YOU from expressing YOUR opioions on " objectivity " on this thread today. This thread is not about YOU, and how you are allegedly paid handsomely for your wonderful " objectivity " that you possess, but others like emc2, or me, don't possess at your alleged paid level, and blah blah blah. Take it easy on yourself, Guardling. You seem more offended by my short reply to a poster above who took no personal offense to it at all. give it up... move on.. grow up. This thread is not about YOU ( or me, or anyone else ). Are you completely done yet with YOUR apparent hurt feelings on here now, ? Or do you want us to bring you over a couch to comfortably lie on so you can tell us in even greater detail some more of these hurt feelings that you are apparently feeling at the moment ? ( haha... good lord..)

Edited by BRASSO

Nobody has been accused of " blasphemy " on here, Guardling. As a matter of fact, nobody has attempted to stifle YOU from expressing YOUR opions on " objectivity " on this thread today. This thread is not about YOU, and how you are allegedly paid handsomely for your wonderful " objectivity " that you possess, but others like emc2, or me, don't possess, and blah blah blah. Take it easy on yourself, Guardling. You seem more offended by my short reply to a poster who took no personal offense to it at all. give it all... move on.. grow up. This thread is not about YOU ( or me, or anyone else ).

Thanks Lia for your response

Jeez... You have no idea who I am, when I marched Crossmen, or what my previous experience is with DCP, despite the new username. I was simply responding with my opinion to the guys who were talking about how BAC is learning new drill. It's attitudes like that which pushed me away from DCP years ago. I guess somethings don't change

Jeez... You have no idea who I am, when I marched Crossmen, or what my previous experience is with DCP, despite the new username. I was simply responding with my opinion to the guys who were talking about how BAC is learning new drill. It's attitudes like that which pushed me away from DCP years ago. I guess somethings don't change.

I tried to talk about Boston. I PROMISE!

Haha... you did... and it was so noted. ( I happen to agree with some of that assessment too.. for what its worth, DrumManTx).

So, you've been a DCP poster under a previous username, but for some reason changed names, or are posting under two or more names. Cool.

He said he left DCP because he said his feelings were hurt on DCP before. But then he decided his hurt feelings has subsided enough to come back again to DCP on July 7th but where he decided to do so under a new name. Guardling does not want me to hurt this posters feelings ( I merely mentioned after his rather harsh remarks here on Boston's thread, that he marched Crossmen and perhaps his bias might be showing, as what I perceived to be a new poster here to DCP.... no more .. no less...). This rather innocuous reply of mine apparently opened up the floodgates of Hell however ( haha!), bringing in Guardlling to tell us how offended HE is too of my cautionary reply to the double identity poster. Anyway, so that no DCP'er has any more " hurt feelings ",on what I said to this poster, I promise in the future to not mention Guardling ever again to them, nor bring up his name. Hopefully, nobody will get hurt feelings from anything I say on here ever again that will cause them to retreat or take to the exits with hurt feelings... even if they are a double identity poster, we later find out. But.... I make no guarantees here with this. 'Just a promise to try harder, thats all ( lol!).

Edited by BRASSO