Carolina Crown 2016

#GreyPantsBand #Sledgehammer

#GreyPantsBand #Sledgehammer

Or could they be doing a more traditional uniform in the style of star 93?

Nice! I love the sound quality of that stadium. it seems to amplify the sound. my sister went with me last year and it was her first drum corps show and she's coming back again this year. also, 3 other friends who haven't experienced drum corps before are coming. i think they're going to be blown away.

That is by far one of the BEST stadiums in which I have ever attended a drum corps show. I've driven 2 hours from DC for the past two years just to see the show in that stadium. Even better when you have great hornlines so whatever Crown is doing this year, I will be looking forward to feeling my face ripped off.

• Like 1

That is by far one of the BEST stadiums in which I have ever attended a drum corps show. I've driven 2 hours from DC for the past two years just to see the show in that stadium. Even better when you have great hornlines so whatever Crown is doing this year, I will be looking forward to feeling my face ripped off.

I always enjoy a good face-ripping experience!

• Like 1

wow - lots of jumping to conclusions going on :)

the short snip of brass, having zero "inside knowledge" sounds more like a brass exercise than a show snip; I mean it could be a show tune but not really enough to go on to make that determination

was there an announcement somewhere that they are doing Barber?

I'm so excited for this. As a big Star '93 fanboy, I had to explain to my wife why I started giggling like a child when I opened that video.

Come hell or high water, I will be traveling somewhere to watch Crown this summer.

WOW. It seems that most have checked a little clip that the corps (on the spur of the moment) posted. It's not a warm up exercise or an encore tune. Now with that also said.....could that change before the first show? Yes it could, so we will have to wait in anticipation to see what the final edition sounds like. :ninja: As I seem to typically say.....it's going to be interesting and a fun ride.

As normal with Crown.....the show announcement will be in the April camp/ Spring Training start time frame. So no announcements before then. But to have some fun and to add gas to the spark....it's a new uniform year for Crown!!!! So could they go back to cream uni's??? I guess we will have to wait until their Preview show to be sure. :ninja:

As far the "Sledgehammer" tag and I'm sure someone has caught that they changed the color on the web page also......it's funny how everyone jumps on the slightest thing and runs with. But "Sledgehammer" was a holdover as a brass hype from last year. Interesting story that a 2015 brass line member can tell IF they want to share publicly.

Sit back and enjoy the ride!

I'm so excited for this. As a big Star '93 fanboy, I had to explain to my wife why I started giggling like a child when I opened that video.

Come hell or high water, I will be traveling somewhere to watch Crown this summer.

i know exactly what how you feel -- uncontrollable giggles and smiles.