Carolina Crown 2016

Hopefully it doesn't fall flat like 2010. I could go into how this is a better mindset/show than second chance, but I think everyone on here gets it.

They could follow the same formula as last year only end show in a revengeful slaughter in lieu of a glorious escape from hell. Maybe they can use the red drape from the ballad for the end of the show this year! 💪🏻 Edited by Tobias

Guess I'll stop in and give my annual "Super pumped for this show" post of enthusiasm. =)

I don't post much, but man, this one does have me excited. Hoping to see another super competitive year!

Well we know this will be hella fun to listen to. The selection from Moulin Rouge is probably my favorite of the bunch after Medea, albeit part of that might be because that scene in the movie is absolutely breathtaking. That's going to be a blast.

Theme seems pretty simple if you filter a lot of the fluff out.

Person has a loved one get killed, and goes out for revenge. I think the strange/unique/interesting part is the tapestry they are painting that story on. Will be very interesting to watch develop.

• Like 1

Hopefully it doesn't fall flat like 2010. I could go into how this is a better mindset/show than second chance, but I think everyone on here gets it.

Yes, maybe it will be as great as 2002. :notify:

Just joking...the show theme and selections sound great.

Well we know this will be hella fun to listen to. The selection from Moulin Rouge is probably my favorite of the bunch after Medea, albeit part of that might be because that scene in the movie is absolutely breathtaking. That's going to be a blast.

Theme seems pretty simple if you filter a lot of the fluff out.

Person has a loved one get killed, and goes out for revenge. I think the strange/unique/interesting part is the tapestry they are painting that story on. Will be very interesting to watch develop.

Bravo.

• Like 1

Excited to see the product on the field this summer. Between this show, BD, and others, it could be another fun and competitive season. We also need to wait on Bluecoats show as well...that could be a fly in the ointment of a BD vs. Crown finish at finals.

Great thing is though, that if either Crown or BD wins, the other group will most likely be the first to congratulate the other. Both are class organizations.

Edited by ibexpercussion

Yes, maybe it will be as great as 2002. :notify:

Just joking...the show theme and selections sound great.

Whether its gettin' out of Hell, or goin' back there, Crown's closer should once again be one to die for, imo.

Glad to see Crown taking on El Tango. This is by far one of my favorite selection. If you have not heard of it, I advise you do take a listen.