Carolina Crown 2016

Nope. Been around way too long. Cadets popped a 77 the other night and I didn't believe it or celebrate it for the exact same reason. Crown isn't 3 points down to Cadets (or on par with phantom), it's just one local show read with a partial panel and no other top corps.

It's funny too because the actual Crown fans on here seem to get that. It's others acting silly about that random score.

Not sure how you distinguish "actual Crown fans" from those your perceive otherwise. Come on man...you're the biggest Cadets Homer on here. You should be proud of it. Don't shy away. Nothing wrong with it. Just like there's nothing wrong with Crown fans being upset with some crazy numbers from a judge at a show. Not sure why you feel the need to be judgemental.

Actually I don't see anyone "in a tizzy", "having a fit", and other of the ridiculous statements made here.

More like:

wow that's a big drop!

oh it was one judges number

move on.

my initial reaction was " i feel bad for the guy". he had to explain his number to every staff at the show. couldn't have been any fun.

It was probably good for him...nothing like a little rookie judge hazing:)

the only folks i see agitated about this number are non-Crown homers engaging in some schadenfreude. pretty funny actually.

I was agreeing with YOU

Lol. Do you now disagree with yourself? Lol

• Like 1

Not sure how you distinguish "actual Crown fans" from those your perceive otherwise. Come on man...you're the biggest Cadets Homer on here. You should be proud of it. Don't shy away. Nothing wrong with it. Just like there's nothing wrong with Crown fans being upset with some crazy numbers from a judge at a show. Not sure why you feel the need to be judgemental.

Lol. I'm not going to be bullied. I'm quite critical of cadets. OFTEN.

AND I was being supportive of the Crown fans and their mature reaction. They aren't overreacting, and I was agreeing with that.

• Like 2

Lol. I'm not going to be bullied. I'm quite critical of cadets. OFTEN.

AND I was being supportive of the Crown fans and their mature reaction. They aren't overreacting, and I was agreeing with that.

Well there is certainly lots to be critical of when it comes to The Cadets this year. But we're all fans...so I'm not knocking anyone being a honk for a particular corps. Like I said...why shy away from it. Honk away man. Or be critical. It's all good. This is a forum so you say what you want right.

Well there is certainly lots to be critical of when it comes to The Cadets this year. But we're all fans...so I'm not knocking anyone being a honk for a particular corps. Like I said...why shy away from it. Honk away man. Or be critical. It's all good. This is a forum so you say what you want right.

Agreed.

So the game plan for this season is, Cadets thread discusses BD, Crown thread discusses Cadets, ... LOL

Cross pollination is a good thing.

• Like 1

I was agreeing with YOU

Lol. Do you now disagree with yourself? Lol

it's not a good sign when you argue with yourself :-) especially out loud !

i think i was replying to yogitom but didnt quote him. #fail

Edited by corpsband