Carolina Crown 2016

Might I suggest Kale

I thought salad greens were for the Cadets thread.

Seems to me that vegetables from Brassica oleracea are more appropriate for a Crown thread. Who doesn't like a nice big crown of broccoli.

• Like 1

I thought salad greens were for the Cadets thread.

Seems to me that vegetables from Brassica oleracea are more appropriate for a Crown thread. Who doesn't like a nice big crown of broccoli.

Well the poster was asking about joining the Cadets Supporters club...

• Like 1

^ crown working hard, nice busy day for them!

They need to make up for that low scored they received last night that has all the Crown honks in a tizzy.

OR one GE Music guy didn't love the show. All other numbers were consistent. GE is very subjective. We see that at regionals but I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh, but we must worry about it.

Reminds me of the old Steve Allen "Man on the Street" sketch with Don Knotts -- Mr Calm and Cool .... not! I see Don's face when I hear "Crown's scores went down HOW MUCH???"

Wow. One GE judge marks down an "off" number and the sky is falling

All this proves is a reminder to not compare scores from shows to shows. Because you cant.

George if this were The Cadets you'd be screaming bloody murder, jumping up and down and pitching the biggest fit and you know it...

George if this were The Cadets you'd be screaming bloody murder, jumping up and down and pitching the biggest fit and you know it...

Nope. Been around way too long. Cadets popped a 77 the other night and I didn't believe it or celebrate it for the exact same reason. Crown isn't 3 points down to Cadets (or on par with phantom), it's just one local show read with a partial panel and no other top corps.

It's funny too because the actual Crown fans on here seem to get that. It's others acting silly about that random score.

Actually I don't see anyone "in a tizzy", "having a fit", and other of the ridiculous statements made here.

More like:

wow that's a big drop!

oh it was one judges number

move on.

my initial reaction was " i feel bad for the guy". he had to explain his number to every staff at the show. couldn't have been any fun.

pick a salad green, any salad green....

Can it be pretentious?