Carolina Crown 2016

Thanks! I appreciate it! I was up and down more at DCI Kentucky for them than most people at a Catholic church! Lol.

• Like 2

And nobody says anything in the Crown thread..

I still loved it! Good work tonight. It's still within your grasp. Keep on rockin', Crown!

As much as it pains me to say this, I think we're looking at 3rd for the (corps formerly known as the) Cream Team this year. Great show, they just don't have the GE.

As it's been said before, the panel for Saturday night is a very Crown friendly panel. We will see. I'm not hanging it up just yet and I don't think the corps is either.

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 2

Shhhh! I know, but if I mope around for two days and do the "whoa is me" thing, maybe the drum corps Gods will throw me a bone.

As it's been said before, the panel for Saturday night is a very Crown friendly panel. We will see. I'm not hanging it up just yet and I don't think the corps is either.

• Like 5

I think they have the potential to pass BD but not Bloo at Finals. Edited by Cadevilina Crown

We can be optimistic, but to be realistic.. probably not gonna matter. But, at the end of the day, medals and scores are secondary to the performance. What REALLY matters is they leave it all on the field Saturday night, and they have fun.

The Bluecoats show is too unique and thus GE scores are probably unparalleled. The Blue Devils, however, are just... f'ing good. And that's hard to beat as well.

That all said, I am still rooting for you Crown! Keep it up!