Carolina Crown 2016

or check with brad@carolinacrown.org. DCP probably not the best way to reach them :-)

btw i got two videos -- a 360p relatively soon after the show and then a later hires version.

I had the same thing in my inbox.

I also received two different videos. One low res and one high res later that night. The first donor video I got a few weeks ago was in my spam folder so you make sure you check that.

Edited by DasTuba

Last night on periscope someone ask if more of Medea would show up in the end and the trumpet player pretty much confirmed more will be added to the end. Was fun watching the periscope feed last night. Even BD was logged into their feed and you can clearly see how both these corps look up to each other. Great to see that!

Last night on periscope someone ask if more of Medea would show up in the end and the trumpet player pretty much confirmed more will be added to the end. Was fun watching the periscope feed last night. Even BD was logged into their feed and you can clearly see how both these corps look up to each other. Great to see that!

For those Theme-ites who keep evaluating what one plays in a show based on the title of the show, props, costumes, etc., the question remains: How is Medea music of the Wild West, or it she the Ugly in the Good, the Band, and The ...???

Edited by xandandl