Carolina Crown 2016

I think we are .

I like Crown so here's my post on Crown's page....

I like Crown.

This is acceptable.

• Like 2

from crown FB page...

Taylor Womack- after breaking both his wrists during spring training, he is finally castless! #OurHero #RageOut #Crown2016 #Relentless with Taylor Harrison Womack.

#casttan !

l14fK6w.jpg

OMG poor kid. I can see the cast tan line on both arms. What does he play?
  • Like 1

You can always read all 518 pages and know, rather than guess.

I couldn't give a rat's *** what was said on those 518 pages. Cadets were my interest in 2007, not anymore. I'm simply stating that with the page difference something's not right. The only reason I even enter that thread is to mark it as read so that my discussion thread page looks clean.

I couldn't give a rat's *** what was said on those 518 pages. Cadets were my interest in 2007, not anymore. I'm simply stating that with the page difference something's not right. The only reason I even enter that thread is to mark it as read so that my discussion thread page looks clean.

What's wrong with the cadets? They haven't had my favorite shows in recent years but I still love them!

What's wrong with the cadets? They haven't had my favorite shows in recent years but I still love them!

They've simply lost my interest. Nothing against them, not hating on them or anything. They were my favorite, they're not anymore. Just like the Cavalier's were my favorite before that, Phantom Regiment before that, Star of Indiana before that, Sky Ryders before that, and Santa Clara Vanguard before that. Yeah, I've had a lot of favorites over the years, but eventually ya lose interest if nothing changes or they defunct. Still like the Cadets, just not my keen interest right now. Maybe it'll change, maybe it won't. Crowns had my attention since Triple Crown, longest any Corps has kept it, and I don't see it changing any time soon.

• Like 1

Why? Because you don't agree with or like what I have to say? None of my posts have been disrespectful or personal in anyway, yet you and corpsband felt the need to get personal with me BTW, once again for the record. I don't drink.

BECAUSE It was clearly a joke and everyone else on this thread knew that except you. Stop taking things so literal and lighten the hell up.

• Like 1

They've simply lost my interest. Nothing against them, not hating on them or anything. They were my favorite, they're not anymore. Just like the Cavalier's were my favorite before that, Phantom Regiment before that, Star of Indiana before that, Sky Ryders before that, and Santa Clara Vanguard before that. Yeah, I've had a lot of favorites over the years, but eventually ya lose interest if nothing changes or they defunct. Still like the Cadets, just not my keen interest right now. Maybe it'll change, maybe it won't. Crowns had my attention since Triple Crown, longest any Corps has kept it, and I don't see it changing any time soon.

That makes a lot more sense thank you for clarifying. :tounge2: I didn't discover drum corps until 2000. Cavies were my favorite, then cadets, 2009 made me a big crown fan and then in 2012 I was completely hooked.

• Like 1

I think this year's show is one that's coming back to what Crown was like before they won a championship.

I personally felt like 2014 and 2015 were very similar to 2013 in terms of how they designed the show, in a general sort of way.

This year seems a little different, I believe it's more difficult musically and visually than last year, and for me, that makes all the difference when I'm watching it, especially since the brass is a lot less harsh than last year.

Can't wait to see how they do the closer later in the season! It seems to be another great year for DCI.