Carolina Crown 2016

I wouldn't bother responding - happened to me a couple of times too. Arguing on the Internet seems to be a sport for some people. I get your comments about Bluecoats - still think that Crown should be untouchable - but get where you're coming from ! I do think that BD is allowed to surf a bit on previous glory - but I also think that I just don't enjoy their presentations as much as I'm very much an equipment person first.

Later,

Mike

Great post

It's really interesting the things people latch onto on this site. I post (what I believe) is an articulate explanation of my thinking and it gets NO response. I make a mistake (which I have corrected) and get called a troll amongst several other vitriolic comments!

We all make mistakes. But I'm wondering...

LOL! Tell that to the judges!!! Bloo has beaten Crown's guard on every contest so far!!
You also said "I've seen the recaps".
I'm just not sure how this can be construed a mistake, Please explain how you accidentally typed "on every contest so far".
I'm really confused.

Let's give DCI-86 the benefit of the doubt. I don't understand why someone not winning is LOL worthy myself, whether true or not, but the rest of his posts seem reasonable. Anyone can come off the wrong way in one post. It has happened to me before. I suspect it has happened to most of us.

I'm pretty sure if somebody went on the Cadets thread and said "LOL, your guard has lost every show!" there would be at least as many maroon panties in a bunch.

Well.... they'd probably be right.

I'm actually just more upset that no one picked up on or gave credit for the Game of Thrones reference....

:sad:

• Like 1

Well.... they'd probably be right.

I'm actually just more upset that no one picked up on or gave credit for the Game of Thrones reference....

:sad:

I did!