Phantom Regiment 2016

They are going to surprise us: No show title: Just enjoy the music and what we do!

Setting the trend for the next 60 years.

Didn't the Madison Scouts do that in 2010?

I think it's titled a new twist on two of the previous new twists.

Phantom Regiment is not particularly all that well suited to play Chubby Checker tunes, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

They are going to surprise us: No show title: Just enjoy the music and what we do!

Setting the trend for the next 60 years.

I can't stress how much more of a mature approach to programming that would be than "a trip to Paris" (complete with narration). Pretty much as cheesy as it gets.

I thought that was the name of the show all season. The yelling of "eureka" during the show was in all season.

Well, according to corpsreps, the show title is "!", though Brandt Crocker announced their title as "Eureka!" at finals (verified off video). I remember it being announced as "exclamation mark" at DATR. Or maybe my memory is fuzzy.

Well, according to corpsreps, the show title is "!", though Brandt Crocker announced their title as "Eureka!" at finals (verified off video). I remember it being announced as "exclamation mark" at DATR. Or maybe my memory is fuzzy.

I was under the impression that "Eureka" was the verbalization of "!" all season. It was in early July when I saw the show in Virginia.

So...2016 Phantom?