MADISON SCOUTS 2016

In 1981, 107 Corps competed at DCI among 3 divisions (source - Corpsreps.com). I, for one, think the activity was healthier back then. That is not to say all of today's innovations are worse than the 'good ole days' - for example transportation & attention to the physical health and nutrition of the members is light years ahead.

Not all was good in 1981. But not all was awful either.

You've missed my point. I was making a point about an individual that can't get past that year. It as a great year, but there were many great before, and many great since.

Here is a Video of the first full uniform run through. June 21st, Mount Pleasant Utah. This was a non-DCI event. A preview show for Battalion and Madison. Saw the show live and loved it! Great show, tons of notes and so much energy. One of my top 5 Madison shows of all time.

Video Link:

https://goo.gl/photos/KniPi4TUinTFro1z5

Top 5 of all time??? Come on...please slow your roll.

Watched the live feed of tonight's dress rehearsal. So many great moments in this show. Obviously some cleaning needs to be done due to how early it is and ending isn't quite there yet...but overall this is an amazing show that's already being pwrformed at a high level.

No-he's bitter that it's not still 1981, and nothing will ever live up to it. He strolls in about this time each year, #####es about the corps and activity in general, then leaves in August. He also asks questions that could be answered on the Scouts website or various Facebook pages, rather than being an active alumnus in those areas. It's comical, but also rather sad.

You sure have a problem tolerating differing opinions. If the Scouts took the field and broke wind for 11 minutes you would post about how great it was and how it didnt even smell.

• Like 1