The Cavaliers 2016

You're describing the 2015 ending right? The guard all ran to the front center while the brass were in a large from behind them.

I guess sub-consciously I was thinking of it lol I was just coming up with a generic scenario

Can you imagine a show from a corps entitled Propaganda that played audio from Barack Obama and Bill Clinton (as the Cavaliers are doing with Trump and Reagan) in the background...?

The hypocrisy of people who politicize every day life who have a left of center viewpoint is astounding. And people have a right to be upset and offended about this double standard. Ronald Reagan's "Tear Down This Wall" speech and policy freed millions of people living under a Totalitarian propagandized regime. How is his speech propaganda when he was standing against propagandized regimes? The Left never believes THEY could be spouting propaganda or espousing an ideology. In the Left's eyes, the right is always ideological, spreading some sort of propaganda. Never them. They are just "doing what works."

But if DCI and you all think we should embrace shows like this, then fine, then I'm cool with that. But then allow more partisan shows from the right making even the slightest bit of criticism towards the Left's favorite heroes Obama, Clinton, FDR, etc.. If that happened, you'd hear outcries of "hate speech," "hate mongering," "politicizing shows too much" from those who laud liberal-minded politicians. There will always be a double standard unless this changes.

The Cavaliers should seriously re-think who is spouting Propaganda -- it seems they have a little Propaganda problem of their own.

lol what does "1 day without aerial accident" mean on their schedule board for the day?

Looking forward to seeing what they have been up to this week......

There was a pilot who had to make a crash landing near the school during rehearsal. He's a 16 year-old who is trying to be the youngest African-American to fly around the continental US. He's okay; and I hope he continues his awesome journey!

http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/teen-pilot-forced-to-crash-land-in-record-breaking-flight/article_0b524ff2-3da5-5a3c-be11-6ef1de0d3da4.html?utm_content=buffer20b5c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

Edited by Andrew Houston
  • Like 1

Can you imagine a show from a corps entitled Propaganda that played audio from Barack Obama and Bill Clinton (as the Cavaliers are doing with Trump and Reagan) in the background...?

The hypocrisy of people who politicize every day life who have a left of center viewpoint is astounding. And people have a right to be upset and offended about this double standard. Ronald Reagan's "Tear Down This Wall" speech and policy freed millions of people living under a Totalitarian propagandized regime. How is his speech propaganda when he was standing against propagandized regimes? The Left never believes THEY could be spouting propaganda or espousing an ideology. In the Left's eyes, the right is always ideological, spreading some sort of propaganda. Never them. They are just "doing what works."

But if DCI and you all think we should embrace shows like this, then fine, then I'm cool with that. But then allow more partisan shows from the right making even the slightest bit of criticism towards the Left's favorite heroes Obama, Clinton, FDR, etc.. If that happened, you'd hear outcries of "hate speech," "hate mongering," "politicizing shows too much" from those who laud liberal-minded politicians. There will always be a double standard unless this changes.

The Cavaliers should seriously re-think who is spouting Propaganda -- it seems they have a little Propaganda problem of their own.

So bitter smh.

Isn't the show at Cheney field...............I'm told named for the former VP, a Wyoming native.

I'll just say this, there is an obvious FDR quote in the show that is presented just as Reagan's Berlin Wall quote.

Now stop trying to say the Cavaliers have a leftist agenda, you are clearly missing the point.

• Like 1

lol what does "1 day without aerial accident" mean on their schedule board for the day?

There was a plane crash across the street from Central High School. About 100 yards away from where the guard was rehearsing.

• Like 1

I think some people need to google the definition of "Propaganda" - they might then realize that the term is not always negative is usage - and that might be the point of the Cavies show - no political agenda there at all !

Later,

Mike

• Like 2