Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

I am planning on attending their rehearsal tomorrow at Poinciana High School - anyone else on here going?

Any chance someone knows their rehearsal block tomorrow?

I was strongly thinking about going. I live west of Lakeland so I'm not sure I will.

Gonna honk here too....since this is the Bluecoat forum and apparently only Blue Devil fans are supposed to be able to gloat about..."going undefeated and two pointing Bloo and Crown...." I certainly hope that everyone has diapers on Finals night so that you mess yourself silly when Bloo (I will even take Crown-WTH) wins so that the LOS is not left with your stank on the seats :-)

• Like 1

I really wish they were going to be in Minneapolis. That's my only opportunity until I see them at Finals.

Gonna honk here too....since this is the Bluecoat forum and apparently only Blue Devil fans are supposed to be able to gloat about..."going undefeated and two pointing Bloo and Crown...." I certainly hope that everyone has diapers on Finals night so that you mess yourself silly when Bloo (I will even take Crown-WTH) wins so that the LOS is not left with your stank on the seats :-)

I am already imagining a scenario where Bloo and BD are the top two corps with the announcer saying "and in 2nd place, The Blue............................"

You would be able to the cut the tension with a knife.

• Like 5

The show simply continues to get better and better and the new developments (planned) keeps it fresh and exciting. The changes are well thought out and not forced due to "oops, that aint working like we thought...let's try this."

Congratulations again to the design team for giving your corps such an outstanding product from DAY 1. That is going to pay off big time in August!!!

Speaking of August...have you ordered tickets for the Massillon show on August 8? EIGHT of last year's top 9 will be there. Last year came with in a few hundred of being a total home side sell out. Advance tickets sales are running ahead of any previous year. I feel confident in saying that some of the folks waiting to get their tickets the day of the show are going to be very disappointed! Sitting in the end zone is NOT the way to see these shows. Hearing the 'Coats encore alone is worth the price of admission.

• Like 1

And I'm not a guard expert at all but my primal drummer mind finds their guard incredibly high energy and fun to watch. I know they are no BD or Crown, but just as fun in a different way for me personally.

I've also loved their costuming and color scheme the past three years.

Guard has great design this year and integrate well with the show but they've been having major execution issues they have to clean up.