Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Still speechless.

I've never heard so many gasps, oohs, ahhs, and holy craps and even an expletive in a performance before. Even just entering the field the place was pretty electric. Bravo.

And congrats to Crown too, the pair of them might have my all time favorites for each corps respectively after the season is done with.

• Like 6

Unbelievable! What a great year we have! Congrats on another big victory tonight Blooo! Keep it going!

• Like 1

Great win for the Coats last night, as I am sure the 2nd place finish to Crown had some saying the Coats had peaked. With the win last night and Bloo's incredible growth through finals, this season is already going down as one to remember. Can't wait to see them pull out a first place finish this season. Long overdue for this corps.

Great win for the Coats last night, as I am sure the 2nd place finish to Crown had some saying the Coats had peaked. With the win last night and Bloo's incredible growth through finals, this season is already going down as one to remember. Can't wait to see them pull out a first place finish this season. Long overdue for this corps.

And here is something to remember for all those who say Bloo has peaked. They aren't nearly finished with their design implementations. It is funny how many talk about this corps or that corps implementing changes to push them over the top and think Bloo is just going to sit pat. I find it very strange to make such an assumption.

• Like 3

' Costs have a great adult created show design, and with expected cleaning, good MM talent, they will be right there come finals Night as a legit contender, imo.

' Costs have a great adult created show design, and with expected cleaning, good MM talent, they will be right there come finals Night as a legit contender, imo.

Yay! I was waiting for the "adult created show design" phrase to show up here. I mentioned in another thread that it is an almost universally accepted article of faith that the best show design wins. (Don't get me started on the "depth of concept" argument which I believe is tangential at best to "breadth and depth of design" which is the phrase that actually appears on the sheets, but I digress.) This year we have three exceptional show designs, or should be exceptional designs by Indy, and all three are so different. It will be very interesting how it all shakes out this year.

And I have been told that since Spring Training, Bluecoats have had the final version of their closer in mind, which means they have been more proactive in their design choices than some of their peers.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1