Watching DCA at Home? - raise your hand

Well killing the last few minutes at work as the big ###ed circuit breaker in my work area popped AGAIN. Running on battery power but thank goodness web connection is still up......

Kris and I will be watching DCA from the living room as long as I remember to order it. Since we haven't gone to a show at all this season we'll just OD on the entire FN package. And get the added benefit of hearing my dads comments when he comes over Saturday for lunch or dinner. (It's DCA Weekend - we ain't leaving the house.)

So who else will be watching from home?

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Once again, I will watch from home. Spent lots of money last summer for the latest/greatest, up-scaling 4K, 65 inch TV with all the correct peripherals to make the drum corps experience pretty darn good! I'll be switching between drum corps and college football when I can. That's become a great football weekend recently. Very little in-person attendance for me anymore, sports or drum corps. I'm quite happy having cut back on a few things.

Home for me also!!

Heading out Friday for I&E and Mini Corps, prelems on Saturday then Alumni show with BAC Seniors Sunday morning.

Most likely will buy finals stream depending on what time I get home Sunday and if my wife is not too ###### off at me!

Edited by pbeau

If I get Finals it will be because we are having bad weather on Sunday/

Watching from home this year and it's killing me. Want very much to be up there but finances dictate otherwise.

I think after watching Clifton, I'm not disappointed about not going.

Yes review still in process, it'll be done tonight. But i'll be buying the feed, and feeding my face.