Survey and DCI 2016 dates officially announced.

Bristol?

DCI list gives the show as Cranston H.S. Stadium in Cranston, R.I. but then gives the google map photo of Mt. Hope H.S. which is in Bristol, usual site, although small, of annual contest and parade. This year contest day after July fourth to allow BAC for July 3rd.

Crown doing BOA annual thing at Ball State.

Bluecoats meet Cadets a few, Crown even fewer head to heads with these two before the Regionals. Posturing, posturing.... No Crown at their home show in July.

Glad to see Regiment back on East Coast swing and Santa Clara heading up to Pacific Northwest while Madison scouts West and Southwest,.

Link for July 16th Atlanta Area gives a redundant listing for Minn. show same day, no details for this Georgia version..

DeKalb TOC is first match-up of major players of previous summers.

Both Carolina Crown and Cadets have some pivotal mid-summer camp/break weeks set for re-writes and Dome preps.

BD doesn't see last year's top 4 all that often, do they?...except for Regionals and TOCs.

Edited by xandandl

Glad to see that my stadium is hosting the Nashville show again. Can't imagine the parking situation though, glad I'll be able to walk from my dorm.

What is "Premier" about this series?

Why is it only 35 or so shows of 100 on the tour? What makes these shows "Premier"?

Me thinks it's a combination of DCI shows and... TOC shows?

but no Dublin which may belie the concern, just pondering.

• Like 1

Due to a stadium conflict there will be no show in Akron this year, but there will be 2 shows in Massillon. One in June (when the Akron show would have been) and one the week of finals....a Tour of Champions show.

It doesn't have anything to do with the massive budget cuts at Akron University? Also, it really stinks that we're not gonna have The Cadets or The Cavaliers though. Only 5 corps? I'm still gonna go, but... Madison Scouts at the Tour of Champions show is nice though, still no Blue Devils however.

It doesn't have anything to do with the massive budget cuts at Akron University?

No. A scheduling conflict known for quite awhile.

• Like 2