Congrats Cadets2

Cabs had a tough weekend.

Especially after that magnificent finals performance. But from what I'm being told there are no hard feelings within the corps. In fact, I was told that "at least it wasn't as bad as 2014." Positivity, right? I think they deserved to medal, but hopefully next year the Cabs can further develop their program into something even better.

Congrats Cadets2 for placing second at DCA finals in their 4th year of existence! Won high Guard and Visual!

C2 also was just 0.1 below winning the percussion caption, and also received a higher Percussion execution score than Bucs. So, they were nicely balanced this season.

Edited by brichtimp

did you mean to post this in the DCA forum?

No. I felt being in the Cadet organization with some Cadets jumping in after DCI and the level of accomplishment it was, I would post here. Hope that's ok..
  • Like 3

I didn't think any Cadets jumped to Cadets2 after this season. Cadets2 appeared full mid-season (unless they had a departure?)

VERY good season from Cadets2 - percussion remained extremely strong, finishing just out of first

BRASS line was much larger and more powerful - something to build on for 2015

GUARD really stood out as a huge improvement - 30 wonderful members and a spotless and well-designed finals run

I'd imagine the #2 finish will help recruitment further and they should be able to move to the next level and really challenge BUCS next season in DCA

Six weeks until audition camp!

George.

There were definitely some Cadets members who joined up the past couple of weeks.

there were? I guess some left for college. The corps was full mid summer, or at least it appeared to be...

Congrats Cadets2 for placing second at DCA finals in their 4th year of existence! Won high Guard and Visual!

This is surprising to me...I wasn't following DCA this year but saw Cadets2 at Allentown in June and was not impressed at all...I gave them a bad review actually and I remember much of the guard work was incomplete...looks like they really stepped it up a notch to finish out the season strong...of course I didn't have any other groups to compare them to...so I have no idea how strong the other corps that they competed against were this season either.

Congratulations on your hard work Cadets2! It apparently paid off in huge dividends!

Edited by Liahona