Cadets 2016

Tobias

You must have been in Dekalb fir the TOC show when the speakers went out. If you had, you'd understand where I'm coming from, but good for you for trying to pretend that it was live narration.

I'm not "pretending"

it was live AND they had a back up track if the mic went out

I'm not "pretending"

it was live AND they had a back up track if the mic went out

They must be masters of dubbing then to have a back up track simultaneously running to sync to an exact moment, should a mic go out.

So that track wasn't used AT ALL unless a mic went out?

Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to sync that mid show?

It wouldn't happen.

But what do I know, it's not like I saw countless rehearsal hours or know staff members that would articulate my point as well.

You must not have been in Dekalb for the TOC show when this point became obvious. If you had, you'd understand where I'm coming from, but good for you for trying to pretend that it was live narration.

Yeah, it was NOT lip synced. I've seen it multiple times at their rehearsals that year and I literally heard it from the horse's mouth.

Yeah, it was NOT lip synced. I've seen it multiple times at their rehearsals that year and I literally heard it from the horse's mouth.

Tough being the Cadets. EVERYONE has their opinion about everything. They're still talking about lip synching from 2014?😤
  • Like 1

Tough being the Cadets. EVERYONE has their opinion about everything. They're still talking about lip synching from 2014?

Hell, People are still talking about the fire engine from 2002!

:doh::tic:

• Like 3

How about:

"When in ... you know ..."

or

"This show wasn't built in a day"

Before M J. Filler or Stan Berry sneak ahead of D.Mooland and post it on their catalogue cover, if the Cadets do PoR, I guess that would mean a contemporary uni-costume to appease the boxes in the sky. Can't be that Legionnaires' get-up Star of Indiana wore with the Roman Legion headpieces, nor even Phantom's SPQR standards from bitd. Therefore, to be oh so "contemporary drum corps," the DMs in maroon togas, musicians in cream togas, and guard in bright gold togas.

My question: Will the togas have a stripe? :shutup:

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

So you're saying Jordan Koenig is a horse?? You heard this LITERALLY from the horse's mouth :)

Yes, I'm kidding (but the misuse of the word LITERALLY today is one of my biggest pet peeves in English usage - and it seems to be getting worse over the years. Now don't get me started on misuse of apostrophes - Bear's, Blackhawk's, Bull's, and Cub's (go Cubs!).

That is all - carry on...

Edited by Quad Aces